How Does Wall Printing Work?
If you want to make your home stand out, then you have to think about some interesting interior decorations. And one of the best things you can use to take your home’s appeal to the next level is certainly Wall Printing. But what is Wall Printing?
Simply put, this is a procedure that makes it easy for you to print high-resolution images directly to the wall. You don’t have to use any painting materials or anything like that. All you need is to either hire someone that owns a wall printer or purchase one for yourself.
Thanks to such a machine, you will have no problem creating some outstanding, incredible murals that you will like quite a lot. The best part about wall printing is that it’s created with value in mind. It’s simple, easy to get into and you can print just about anything you want. The only recommendation is for you to have a high-resolution image as a starting point. The better the resolution you have, the more impressive the results you can get.
How can you do Wall Printing?
- Make sure that you either download or purchase a high-resolution image. You need to acquire a license from that image, so try to keep that in mind.
- Then you have to enter Photoshop, and here you will have to prepare the image for software printing. You can also modify it a little bit if you want, that’s up to you. There are many interesting modifications you can focus on, or you can just add a few filters, etc. Of course, Photoshop also enables you to modify things like saturation, contrast, brightness, and you may want to check those out.
- You need to install the wall printer’s software. The wall printer does come with its own software, and you do need that to transform your current image into a form suitable for Wall Printing. Once you install the wall printer software, the app will request an image for printing, and you can load the one you want. Then it will automatically convert that image to a supported format.
- Put the image on a USB stick and then insert it into the wall printer.
- Once you have it there, you need to use the Android/iOS software that controls the printer. Here you can position the printer to the wall and also customize a variety of features too. This makes the entire process simpler since you have complete control over how you print to the wall, printing speed and so on.